Gravity Group Filtration
Assuring safe drinking water
The solution: Gravity Group Filtration:
- Filtration in 4 steps removes 99.9999% of bacteria, protozoa, algae, worms, and sediments in water and improves water taste
- Production: 2 liters/hour of water
- Operates by gravity, no electricity needed
- Economic: one filter has a 16,000 liter capacity
- Water content: 25 liters (9 liters above container, 26 liters below)
- Size: 35x25x65 cm
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
Produce drinking water from lakes, rivers, wells, etc., filtration in 4 steps:
- Unique dual 0.1 μm ceramic membranes cartridge to remove bacteria, Protozoa, algae, sediments..
- Nano-Metal Clusters media (NMC):
- Removes residual chlorine and disinfection byproducts.
- Removes soluble heavy metal ions in water such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+, etc.
- Decreases organic pollutants in water.
- Inhibits and eliminates microorganism growth and reproduction.
- Removes iron ions and reduces unpleasant tastes and odors.